It’s been a crazy few weeks, friends!
The biggest news? I’m a Mrs.!
The photographic brilliance you see above is courtesy of the fabulous Kelley Walker-Chance of Kelley Photo + Design. We can’t wait to see more!
Berg Event Space served as the site for both the ceremony and reception, and the entire day was perfect. Original vows and ceremony? Check. A roomful of our favorite people? Check. Numerous dance performances to various boy band songs? Check. Rob and I making our grand entrance to Ric Flair’s theme song? Check.
I was worried that I’d succumb to a heavy bout of post-wedding depression, but luckily, the wedding fell just before my most favorite time of year — the holidays!
And while I have A LOT to say on the subject of Christmas in Kansas City, I thought I’d start slow with a list of my favorite holiday songs. Feel free to send any other suggestions my way – we’ve got 25 magical days to go, people!
Katy’s Holiday Playlist
* “O Holy Night” by N SYNC
* “Last Christmas” by WHAM
* “Step Into Christmas” by Elton John
* “Song For A Winter’s Night” by Sarah McLachlan
* “Christmas Carol” by Skip Ewing
* “The Prayer” by Andrea Bocelli f/ Celine Dion
* “Hard Candy Christmas” by Dolly Parton
* “God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen” by Barenaked Ladies f/ Sarah McLachlan
* “Let It Snow” by Ricochet
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to burn a CD!